How to succeed in your life, business and relationships

"Everything is in within Mind", said Bob Proctor in a short video message which I watched about a year ago. I use to watch motivation videos on youtube for last 3 years, and one day I was trolling on youtube, I clicked on one of the Bob Proctor's video, In the Video, He said giving a reference of Napoleon Hill's book Think and Grow Rich, that In this Book Napoleon Hill has emphasized on a fact that, "whatever happens in your Life is all in within mind", Which is True.

He simply wanted to say that, A human mind is like a steering of a car, It can change directions and keeps us away from beneficial or worst turns in our life, which can become a road to success or failure, Which can either ruin our life or shape it into a glorious, happy and tremendously happiest life. It is because we do exactly what we are always thinking of. For example, Once in Your life, you have been thinking about the person you love the most, you have been feeling interested in him/her and you have been wishing to talk to him/her for a while. After thinking for the whole day, you would have got confused and asked a friend for any Idea, and he would have told you to talk to him/her, ask her/him anything. After few minutes, you have been calling him and had a little conversation for a while and found yourself full of energy the whole day after you ended the call.

The point which I want to discuss and explain to you is simply that, whatever you will think the whole day will become a reality in the end. Decisions you may take, steps you may take, intentions which you may have in mind shapes your day. I was thinking about exercise, gym, and bodybuilding for the whole day and believe me I end up doing 200 pushups in the evening. I wasted my precious time, however, I learned an important lesson that we should act on a plan. I am still growing and helping myself every day by looking at a To-Do list in the morning after breakfast. So, Think about what you are going to do, think about you are going to gain every day and become a better and successful person.

Thank you for reading. Share it if you Like it. Stay tuned for more.

Comments